Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

DeshaKiss
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

After Loading Software I Experienced A freeze

Hello, I got an update about two days ago to update my software to 7.1, I did it and my phone is freezing,The keys are not responding and the "n" and "m" keys are responding to themselves (almost as though they are haunted) I have restarted my phone a couple times and it is still the same. I am about to flash it. I hope this works. Any solutions? 

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: After Loading Software I Experienced A freeze

Hello DeshaKiss

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

How did you updated your Device , using desktop software or did an Over the Air on device OS update ? 

Also can you confirm if your BlackBerry ever got wet or suffered a moisture intrusion ?

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Forums Advisor III
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: After Loading Software I Experienced A freeze

What device do you have? And what OS did you installed (e.g 7.1.0.865)

Make sure the OS was installed properly. To make sure, try reloading your OS.

Cheers!