Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
djlucken1
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

After synch email ID prob'

I used to have a Pearl and have just changed to a Bold. I have also changed service providers from T-Mobile to Vodafone business.

I used the desktop manager to synch all info from my Pearl to the Bold which worked nice and smoothly apart from email information. I am keeping the same business email accounts so that info is all OK but I now have a new email account from Vodafone. The Bold is sending and recieving emails through this new email account but on all the address fields on the phone it shows my old email account details. When you roll accross the main email icon on the home screen it shows up as the old email address "djl123......." not my new "d.lucke......." as it should. It's a small gripe and one that I have caused but I cannot see anywhere how to change this information. Any help greatly appreciated.

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: After synch email ID prob'

Delete the email ID integrated with your device and re-integrate the ID again.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
djlucken1
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks for that, seems obivous when someone else tells you! Many thanks.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Good to know that issue is resolved.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit