Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
tamarabatal
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: zain Jo

Alarm Problems

Hello everyone,

I recently updated my 9700 to the updated OS 5.0.

After I did that through my IT Admin, my alarms stopped going off.

I had two calendar alarms (set through my calendar) and one daily alarm through Clock.

Now none of them goes off in the morning, and when I go "set ring tones/Alerts" option I can't Alarm sounds option except in the clock options, which also, do not work, even when I set them to ringing.

Can you please help me out on this? I end up late to work everyday since I updated the 9700 three weeks ago :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
zoub
My Device: blacberry bolld 9700
My Carrier: vodafone au

Re: Alarm Problems

HI EVERYONE

I HAVE SORT OUT THE ALARM PROBLEMS.I SET MY ALARM ON WEEKDAYS BYT MY ALARM WANT GO OFF IT WILL TURM=N MY PHONE ON AND IT WILL HAVE SNOOZE AND DISMISS.WELL WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS SET YOUR PROFILE TO SILENT.THEN EDIT THAT PROFILE SO YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR RINGTONE THE VOLUME THE VIBRATION ETC.AND THE ALARM WILL GO OFF ALL THE WAY,BUT MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF THE PHONE.NOT FULL POWER.IT TOOK ME 3WEEKS TO SORT IT OUT.AND NOW MY ALARM GOES OF ALL THE WAY.

HOPE IT HELPS.

SO REMEMBER USE SILENT PROFILE AND THEN EDIT SILENT PROFILE.

tamarabatal wrote:

Hello everyone,

I recently updated my 9700 to the updated OS 5.0.

After I did that through my IT Admin, my alarms stopped going off.

I had two calendar alarms (set through my calendar) and one daily alarm through Clock.

Now none of them goes off in the morning, and when I go "set ring tones/Alerts" option I can't Alarm sounds option except in the clock options, which also, do not work, even when I set them to ringing.

Can you please help me out on this? I end up late to work everyday since I updated the 9700 three weeks ago :smileysad:

Please use plain text.