Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Bell
Accepted Solution

All FB notifications are going to my email

Just wondering if there are any other suggestions or ideas of how to stop my FB notifications from going to my email account.  Unfortunately the other suggestion did not work.  Thank you very much

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: All FB notifications are going to my email

It's always best to keep posting in your original thread if it's still about the same issue.  That way, we can easily follow what has been said already.  :smileywink:

In addition to clicking Turn off Email Notifications, you can also uncheck BlackBerry Messages application above that.  This will stop notifications being sent to your Messages folder on your phone.

The solution I offered you previously usually works.  Are you sure you pressed the menu key and selected Save before exiting the facebook app? 

Post back with your  results.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Bell

Re: All FB notifications are going to my email

Sorry! I wasn't sure if I should repost or what! Thanks so much for clarifying that for me