Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Shulebiz
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

All alerts off

I don't get notified of any texts, emails etc. mysteriously my All Alerts Off seems to be enacted. How do I get it on?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: All alerts off

I'm on the mobile site so I don't know which phone you're using and which OS it's running but for most phones running OS 7 and earlier, your notifications are controlled by clicking the speaker icon located in the top left corner of your homescreen. Did you try changing the notifications from there or are you having trouble doing so?

Please post back with your reply. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Shulebiz
My Device: Bold 9900

I have BB Bold 9900. Clicked speaker icon and it shows All Alerts Off in red with an x beside the icon
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

And are you able to set another alert? :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.