Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
drob111
My Carrier: Verizon

All my contacts have been deleted for the 2nd time!!!!!!!

I just started using a blackberry in August 2011.  Before that I had a regular cell phone.  I have never had any problems with my REGULAR cell phone, ever. 

Since I have been with blackberry my all my contacts have been deleted twice.  I use blackberry for my business.  I don't care what the problem is, this is an unacceptable situartion.  Why would I double my cell phone costs by upgrading to a smartphone that doesn;t work?!!! Why?!

So now I am stuck in a situation that I cannot get out of.  Of course I made the stupid decision of signing a freekin 2 year contract with Verizon and now I am stuck with a **bleep** phone that is causing me to have problems in my business.

Can someone please help me get my contacts back and tell exactly why they are being deleted from my  contact list and how to stop this from happening.  If I can't get a solution to this problem I will be forced to stop using blackberry and to somewhere else.   Yes I understand I should back up the cell phone to Desktop software, which is another issue I will not go into here.  So please do not give a speech about backing up my phone.  No so called SMARTPHONE that I pay double for should be doing this.

I will patiently wait on someone to reply.

Thank you

Dee 

Please use plain text.