Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
matinmehri
My Device: Bold 9700

An internal server error has been detected. Please try your operation again. (EC )

I register in BB App web site and when I wana to login via my Id, I receieve this message:

An internal server error has been detected. Please try your operation again. (EC )

what is the problem?

Super Contributor
darocker077
My Device: Xperia Ray

Re: An internal server error has been detected. Please try your operation again. (EC )

Are you sure that your device is connected to the BB service & can you also access internet service??

how can I check whether myself connected to blackberry?

Check the network on the phone.. along with network it will show you 3G, EDGE or GPRS in capital...!!

And if so, try requesting for services again... how? well simply go to Options > Device > Advance System Settings > then select Host routing table... afterwards, hit the blackberry menu button > select register now... Once done, try checking the app or do a  hard reset (remove battery and put it back again) & see....

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
Super Contributor
darocker077

Re: An internal server error has been detected. Please try your operation again. (EC )

Hey! buddy.. can you let us know whether it worked for you?? :smileyhappy:

.RoCkInG dUdE.
New Contributor
matinmehri

Can I use Wifi? my BB plan is disable.

Super Contributor
darocker077

yes, you should be able to you use WiFi since it doesn't go with BB plan..

.RoCkInG dUdE.
New Contributor
matinmehri

[ Edited ]

But I received this error message when I connected with wifi too...

also when I want use BB apps software via wifi, I receive an error too.

Visitor
jeffmashall
My Device: 9300 3g

Hi there i do what you write ,but his note error up again.

Developer
smilliken
My Device: Z10 & Playbook 64 GB

I am receiving this error in Firefox and IE. I'm trying to obtain BBM 7. I've added it to  my cart and then asked to sign in with my BBID. The sign in screen just loops.

If I sign in first, then when I try to get to the cart I get the above error.

If I try a straight download, I get the ever annoying BBID sign screen that just loops.

Playbook 64 GB
Blackberry Z10
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

you need to solve your BBID login first of all.
There are several threads about that on the forum, you can so a search using the form above, and then filter to only display the solved discussions.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Developer
smilliken
My Device: Z10 & Playbook 64 GB

BBIDRe: An internal server error has been detected. Please try your operation again. (EC )

Solving the BBID i guess is the problem.

What frustrates me is that I can sign into my BBID when I first open App World on the Firefox browers. Add things to my cart, but when I try to access my cart, it wants me to sign into my BBID again and again and again, getting nowhere. The downloading icon seems to give the error noted in the subject line.

Most of the threads on BBID problems seem to be with the actual phone, I have no problems with the phone, My problem is with the computer.

I'll keep searching and see what I come up with .

Playbook 64 GB
Blackberry Z10