Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
jschafer
My Device: tour 9630

Ap WaNt WoRk After intall and cant find on phone

look at the craz

New Contributor
jschafer

Re: Ap WaNt WoRk After intall and cant find on phone

This crazy blackberry won't even let me write. I upgraded scoremoble, application can't be found on phone after upgrade.
Tried to delete app completely, no luck.
This is an app I use all the time or did. It's not like blackberry has any other apps to chose from.
Coming from one of the biggest blackberry supporters you have, I own multiple phones, bold and playbook. I think I'm finally going to have to consume to what everyone else I know has already done, move from blackberry. I have fought everyone telling them how great products are, but I think I'm fighting a batle that even blackberry themselves have quit.

Jim
New Contributor
jschafer

BlackBerry is not evengetting onthe business side of apps, like American express, Google linking calender anymore.....
Trusted Contributor
rosebags
My Device: bold 9900

unfortunately you are right.... the App craze has exploded and everyone wants to access them but BB doesnt really do a good job supporting this.
the Scoremobile app does often have glitches with the upgrades.
connect to the BB desktop on the PC and look under applications. when you see Scoremobile, click to delete it
you can always re add it later if you want
remember to back up your phone first !!