Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
MegaTakey
My Device: Bold 9780

App Error 606 reset

Hi, tonight I turned my phone on and it comes up with a white screen with the above message. I have tried taking the battery out but just comes back up with that message. When I try and connect my handset to desktop manager it states that it can't find device. I have tried to reset following instructions on here for the apploader but it wont work and comes up with the following ' The Blackberry Desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer'

Any ideas on how to fix my phone or what I'm doing wrong?? Any advice greatly appreciated and if you could put it in the simplest terms possible that would be great my phone/IT knowledge is v basic!! :-)

Regular Contributor
mrupadhyay
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800 (6.0.0.246 {695}) / Blackberry Curve 9360 (7.0.0.319 {1555})

Re: App Error 606 reset

If you dont have the device software, please try and get the same from here
http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1405
If this doesn't help, please post back here with any errors that you may have received and we will go ahead from there.

All the best!!!

hth

mrupadhyay
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primary Phone - Blackberry Torch 9800 - Bharti Airtel (India) / Secondary Phone - Blackberry Curve 9360 - Vodafone (India) / Blackberry PlayBook 64GB
If you appreciate the help provided by my post, I would appreciate the "Like" :smileyhappy:
If this post solves your problem, please mark "Accept As Solution".
New Contributor
MegaTakey
My Device: Bold 9780

Many Thanks, downloaded device software and tried again and phone now fixed.
yvonnekzh
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780

Hi. I have the same problem. But i couldn't do anything as my phone keep showing App Error 606 reset. Even I've try to take off the battery and put in back again.