Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
saz2662
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: App error 200

Fantastic. My phone is now back up and running. Brilliant advice and great help. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Conti1967
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700

HELP PLEASE

i have a blackberry bold 9700 and i just recently tried to download the newest version of blackberry i think 6? 

and when i was halfway done, my computer froze and my blackberry restarted but everytime it finishes rebooting instead of going to my normal home menu, the screen turns white and the words" App error 200" "restart now" appear and all i can do is restart my blackberry and it keeps happening... HELP PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Please use plain text.
TonyPalmer
My Device: Curve 8330

At the Verizon store, I was into upgrading to a Bold and the clerk took the battery out of my Curve. Replacing the battery into the Curve resulted in a non-functioning phone with only the screen displaying "app error 200". Multiple tries connecting the Curve to Desk Top Manager results in a message saying it can't connect to the device. Apparently all info is lost and I must re do all of the info. Very frustrated and unhappy with what should have been an easy job transferring memory from the old phone into the new one. Next time I will download the current phone's memory before purchasing a new one.

Please use plain text.
TonyPalmer
My Device: Curve 8330

Battery in or out won't allow a connection from desk Top to phone. Nuts.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mostafa-sabry
My Device: Bold 9780

hey did you work it out cause im facing the same error here
Please use plain text.
Mlagos
My Device: Curve 8520

Hi The problem is that I can't even pass step 1 by connecting to the PC, plz help
Please use plain text.
florianz89
My Device: bold 9700

HEy,

my problem is that the desktop manager dos not recognize the bb when it is connected, so how can I manage these steps?

Please use plain text.
weeangieo
My Device: 9900

hey, im having the same issue, did you resolve ur problem :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rima22
My Device: blackberry torch 9860 model RDQ71UW

i have the same problem, but my destop manager isnt connecting to my phone because my prone isnt working at the moment, any tips?!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rima22
My Device: blackberry torch 9860 model RDQ71UW

how were you all able to connect to desktop manager if your handheld wasnt working? HELP ME PLEASE

Please use plain text.