Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: airtel

Appworld, BBID not working due to device offline state

I cant download any app from appworld or even cant access into Myworld. Its says "Cannot get new token due to device offline state.(Error id:40760)"

i reinstalled the appworld but its the same thing happening.Besides i have reset my BBID pasword through email as i forgot that. when i try to access in my mobile's bbid it says"Unable to update Blackberry ID account informtion while offline".

it seems smthing wrong with the "offline state".Actually whats this thing?. i am using bold 9780 without BES or BIS but with the normal edge internet enabaling apn settings for five months.every thing was fine.but this problem is occuring for two days.my browser and other installed apps working fine but not the appworld.Please Help me....................Smiley Sad

New Contributor
My Device: 6.0.0.600
My Carrier: grameen

Re: Appworld, BBID not working due to device offline state

Same problem....error ID-40760...need help.
New Contributor
My Device: 6.0.0.600
My Carrier: grameen

V 6.0.0.600
Curve 9300
New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 9100
My Carrier: NA

Hi,

I also faced the same issue. I rectified it by deleting the appworld from my mobile and then downloaded it again from rroyy.com/ota through the mobile browser. Different versions are available here. Choose the one appropriate to the OS version of your device. Mine is working fine now.

Regards

Jain John