Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Bold 9780

Autotext BBM

Hi,

i own the Blackberry Bold 9780 and i have a problem with the autotext since the first time i use it.

When i am chatting on the Balckberry Messenger, i usually copy a funny character or some words to my autotext. But in this one, it didnt work well. Everytime i copy the autotext then choose the option - edit autotext - click New, nothing happens. I try to restart it, and it will only work once, then the same problem occurs. I have taken this problem tio my authorized dealer, and they suggested me to upgrade it. So, i let them did it. After that, i try to use it again and it's just the same.

What am i supposed to do ?

Honestly, i am so dissapointed now and i think this BB isnt worth it..

thank you

My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Autotext BBM

I am having exactly the same issue.  Were you able to figure out how to fix it?

My Device: Not Specified

Please sent your autotext ‎​>̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Rogers

couldn't find a way to fix the problem through the regular edit function in bbm, but if you search 'Word Substitution' or 'Autotext' from your homescreen, it seems to be buried in the options somewhere, and that annoying behaviour doesn't seem to occur when you go into that way. still pissed that i have to use a workaround, but at least it's pretty painfree