Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Claudia5555
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: 31623301642

Available memory is almost full, close pages (when entering internet)

I've experienced it before and someone solved it for me then but now... I don't have a clue what to do. Someone who can help me??

I have a Blackberry Bold 9780 and when opening internet, visiting a website, I immediately get warned that memory is almost full and I need to close some pages (but I have no other open pages). I only have a few apps on it, little pictures in memory...

What I remember is that I had to 'clean' something or type something speciale somewhere to get it fixed.

I did shut it down and restart but that doesn't help...

Does any one have any suggestions what to do? Thankssss a lot!

Bye,

Claudia

Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Available memory is almost full, close pages (when entering internet)

are you looking for the

1.OPTIONS
2.SECURITY OPTIONS
3.MEMORY CLEANING
Please use plain text.
Claudia5555
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: 31623301642

I just experience the notification that available memory is almost full when opening internet...

I would like to get rid of this notification and know why I'm getting it. It's also making my internet pages turn smaller.

In the meantime, I took out my battery for a few minutes and it seems to help so hopefully that was the only thing to do.

If anyone would have further suggestions for cleaning (I don't keep internet history, don't keep too many conversations in memory, clean my phonecalls now and then, don't have a lot of pictures)..? I don't think I take a lot of memory on my phone and hopefully removing the battery already helped....

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello Cludia5555

Battery pull restart is the best practice for most glitchs within our BlackBerry . Also Open your Browser > Press the Menu Key > Options > Scroll down  and Clear Browsing Cache files , then perform another battery pull restart .

In addition , On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > Device and Status > On that screen Check the file free .

If your device suffer from low memory it may show such error . 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.