If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

josafiend
My Device: 9700 Bold
My Carrier: 3 UK

Re: BATTERY DRAINING OUT

I've been having this problem intermittantly for a couple of months, although I'm very much intrested in the person finding out from Vodafone that constantly dropping in and out of 3G kills the battery. My 9700 is going back to 3 AGAIN on Friday because of this (last time it spent a week lagging, rebooted itself, and never came back to life). If it doesn't come back fixed, or replaced, or money off my bill, then I'm going to Orange for a Samsung Galaxy!!

I like my blackberry, but I'm struggling to work out if it's the phone or the network's issue at this point and still not getting very far...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mohamed_essam_87
My Device: Bold 9900 - 9790 - Playbook
My Carrier: vodafone

Hi all,

Just try the latest os 7.1.0.569

It improves the device performance and battery life so much, specially when using 2G instaed of 3G most of the time.

Now its like my previous 9700.

Please use plain text.
dtshih
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: +86 1392 685 7288

I just buy a brand new Bold 9900 and had same battery problem. I am shocked to see everyone had same problem but, RIM does not give it a xxxx! Maybe it is time to switch to Apple iphone. Hey! RIM Yao you care?? 

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,871
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You had what problem?
Everyone does not have these same issues.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.