Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

sico6544
My Device: 9790

BB 9790 shut down few times today by itself even though battery is fully charged!!

Just bought  BB9790 2 days ago? while looking at the picture or writing massage, or bbm the phone just shut down by it self for 7 times since yesterday until today? what is the problem?? already up date the software. I owned 9900, Z10 and 9790 since 2 days ago. the other 2 phones never have this problem.  Please help??? 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: BB 9790 shut down few times today by itself even though battery is fully charged!!

Hello sico6544

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Are you sure the battery on your Bold 9790 is Charged enough !

Inaddition , Have you recently installed any application before this Problem started ? Try to remember carefully if you made any changes !

If you have then try to  delete any application which you think might be responsible for this issue , from Options > Device > Application Manegement > locate and delete any newly installed 3rd party application , it might help in resolving your issue .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.