Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Sunshinegirl30
My Device: Black berry Bold 9900

BB 9900 Can't reply to my email

I'm trying to reply to my emails and for some reason I can send one to my hotmail account but not my other account. I have no idea why it won't work.. any help would be appreciated. LLT

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: BB 9900 Can't reply to my email

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please clarify...where, exactly, are you attempting to compose this reply? On your BB? On your PC/Outlook? On your PC/webmail? Somewhere else?

And, how exactly does the inability to send the reply manifest? Does it not send at all? Does it send, but you get an NDR? Something else?

Please clarify all of your symptom details, with specifics, so that we can understand your situation...and, with understanding, hopefully provide you with useful guidance.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Sunshinegirl30
My Device: Black berry Bold 9900

Hi, it from my bb when i get an email and wish to reply i get this error message transaction error failure at service.   I have all my updates and im guessing it has something to do withe bb account 

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Thank you...there are a few KBs that might apply:

• KB12988Transaction error failure at service while attempting to roam outside of North America
  • KB00050 Redirector transaction failure or Transaction error failure at service when sending an email
  • KB01655"Transaction error - failure at service" appears when an email message is sent from the BlackBerry smartphone
  • KB16277 BlackBerry Internet Service error messages

Hopefully they contain something useful!

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code