Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

mionix
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile HU

BB 9900 calendar/reminder/task the same tone?!

[ Edited ]

Dear Blackberry!

I have my Bold 9900 since 2013. February. Since then there were lots of occasions where i needed to use the calendar function, to set a reminder for a meeting, to do something, etc. Blackberry was always famous for the organiser features.
I also set my wake up alarm clock, with one of the default tones: Morning Light (volume: 3)

Well, aside from a couple of occasions where the main clock strangely set itself for a different day/time, i had no problems with the alarm function of the phone.

BUT!
When i add a reminder (any kind) in the calendar, it always uses the same tone i set for morning alarm. Always, and even if i set an other tone, does not change at all. During the day i just cant hear the level 3 morning alarm tone of course.
I bought the app called "Advance OS and LED Pro", even that app cant "overwrite" the reminder tone.

What can i do? Do i have to buy an organizer app for this? I would be a shame for BB...

Thank you for your reply in advance!

Cheers

Please use plain text.