Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Cor
New Contributor
Cor
My Device: 9900 , 9790
My Carrier: ROSHAN

BB 9900 get stuck and reboot yourself mostly when try to answer on call. Need solution!

My colleagues both have Blackberries 9900, before 2 Months they get start to experience very strange problem. When they are typing emails and on that moment somebody calling, they try to answer but that moment Blackberry get stuck (no reaction pressing any button) and then after few sec restart yourself. Same scenario is happening very often when they just try to answer on call. The do not have any additional softwares installed only original what came with Blackberry. They are using BES emails but 30 other colleagues using same Blackberry model and identical BES configuration (policy ....) and other do not have any problem, only two of them. I tried, to check firmware but already have last BB software installed, I tried to replace Blackberry devices (actually three other Blackberry 9900) , still same problem, then I've requested from provider new SIM card, but they have still same problem. It is very frustrating due it is happening 10-15 times a day. PLEAS have you any solution and advice.
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: BB 9900 get stuck and reboot yourself mostly when try to answer on call. Need solution!

Hey Cor,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

I would suggest backing up and doing a clean reload of the BlackBerry device software as shown here: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB11320. Please test before restoring any data to the device.

If the issue still persists after the reload, further investigation might be required. To help further diagnose the cause, contact your wireless service provider or BlackBerry Technical Support Services for further review and support.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Cor
New Contributor
Cor
My Device: 9900 , 9790
My Carrier: ROSHAN

Re: BB 9900 get stuck and reboot yourself mostly when try to answer on call. Need solution!

Thank you hatchback I'll try to test with clean and without of restore backued up data.

Please use plain text.