Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9790
My Carrier: BT

BB Bold 9790 not paring with Kufatec Fiscon in car hands free kit

Hi, please help!!

I have recently switched to a Blackberry Bold 9790.  I tried to connect to my hands free kit, which is a Kufatec Fiscon system.  I went to Bluetooth connections, clicked add new device.  At this stage the blackberry finds the Bluetooth device ok and the names appears in the list.  When I try to connect, my Blackberry informs me it is waiting for the Kufatec Fiscon to respond.  After a second or two the Blackberry informs me that it is unable to connect, would I like to try again.

Not any any stage was I prompted for the pass code for the Kufatec Fiscon.

I also tried to connect to my wife’s Bluetooth device in her car which is a parrot system, the same happened - I was unable to connect to this Bluetooth device.

My Blackberry has no other devices attached via Bluetooth. I have Goggled for possible answers, nothing found. I am starting to get really frustrated!!!

Any help would be most welcome

Thanks

Martin

New Contributor
My Device: Z10, Torch 9810, Playbook 64Gb
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BB Bold 9790 not paring with Kufatec Fiscon in car hands free kit

Same problem with the new Z10. My Torch 9810 worked fine with the Fiscon kit but the Z10 refuses to connect. Smiley Mad

Sadly, I'm having to revert back to using the Torch.

What's the use in being gifted....
New Contributor
My Device: bb z10
My Carrier: personal

I have the same problem... did you find the answer??

My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Tunisie Telecom

Getting exactly the same problem, suspected a problem with Kufatec Fiscon in car hands free kit as my new BB Bold 9790 is paring with Ford Audio car hands free.

Tried to connect to Kufatec Fiscon in car hands free kit with my old BB Curve 9300 and it works fine !

This means that there is a problem with BB Bold 9790 and Kufatec Fiscon

Checked the Bleutooth version and found the same version in the old curve and the new bold!

It would be great if Blackberry could explain and find out a solution