Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Free

BB Bold 9900 Red LED No Boot

Hello,

I've read many topic about the red led problem and the terminal who doesn't want to boot.

But my problem is slightly different.

The Red LED dont blink, its permanent and the BB dont want to boot;

I already try all of the method to reinstall a good OS but without success. My XP computer recognize Blackberry Terminal when i Plug the USB cable but none of the software for Blackberry manage to connect to the terminal.

My PIN sometimes is recognize by one of them but that's it and impossible to connect with the method with AppLoader or any other method that I try.

I read on the net, here and there, that might be a Hardware issue. Did anyone else have this problem? Is there something to try before the physical reparation? If it's a Hardware issue, what is it exactly that is not working anymore on my BB?

Thanks for your answer and my apologies about my English, unfortunatly, I can not do better than that!

My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: tesco

Re: BB Bold 9900 Red LED No Boot

I have the exact same thing happening. It has completely refused to switch back on.

With 6 months left of a 24 month contract it's a real expensive nuisance. A 12 month guarantee is a joke on a 2 year contract. Especially when this appears to be a common problem with this phone.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

[ Edited ]

Hello Boeuf13

that happens is that this nuked. Take him tecnico servicing this dead!!

happened to me, I hit callus bb screen is ruined (not break) then why not start to take technical

Thanks !!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Please remove the battery and plug it on your desktop. Switch it ON. Once it boot up, reinsert the battery and perform reloading of OS. See this article.

How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Software fo...

Thanks.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"