Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: What do you mean?

Re: BB Bold 9900 doesn't start. Battery NOT the problem.

Thank you very. I am still awaiting the feedback from my retailer. He's not been that responsive like you. I wrote to him two days ago. I'll wait again till later this evening.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BB Bold 9900 doesn't start. Battery NOT the problem.

If they are not responding to your mail then I suggest contact them personally to get it fixed .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9900
My Carrier: mtn

BB Bold 9900 doesn't start. Battery NOT the problem.

[ Edited ]

My BB Bold 9900 just froze and i tried doing a hard reset by removing the battery and fixing it back. The red light came up and the the normal blackberry logo came up and started loading but 3/4 to the end of it loading, it just got stuck. I noticed some people on the forum had almost same problem, i tried the solution that was given to them but mine just won't budge. I've done the upgrade and all but it still won't budge or exceed that point.

Please your advice will be greatly appreciated. You could contact me through my email: [removed personal information]

Many thanks,