Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

jaimie

BB Bold Can't Sync with Outlook Calender 2007

Hi,

I hope someone can help with this! It was never a problem before!

Yesterday I wanted to sync my outlook calender with my BB Bold and it wouldn't do it. It would only download the items I had put in manually since I had received the BB in Jan. There are about 200 items calender entries in the bold and it wouldn't send them to outlook.

I kept trying and now it won't sync at all. It just starts the process and then stops without doing anything at all...

I have manually put all the entries in Outlook to try to do an outlook to device sync and that doesn't work either...

What is going on? The CICAL is set to one email so there shouldn't be a problem there. And it worked perfectly fine before.

Someone help!

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
craigyboy
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BB Bold Can't Sync with Outlook Calender 2007

Hi. I see no one replied to this but I have similar problem with outlook 2010. I have a bold 9790 and have4 email addresses but am struggling to sync emails and calendar and think I have done everything need on BDS. Please can someone talk me through from start to finish the process required as i don't want to have to plug my blackberry into BDM every night to sync. Also does wireless syncronisation cause an issue with all of this? Thanks

Please use plain text.