Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
omarzaman
My Device: Not Specified

BB bold 9900 not turning on ... Flashing Red light

[ Edited ]

My BB bold 9900 will not turn on, just stuck on the flashing red light. I put it on charge 2 days ago before i slept because it was fully drained, it was charging fine, it turned on and got a network connection. Woke up in the morning and would not turn on. Pulled out  the battery and try loading that way no luck, i swapped batteries with my cousins, battery (has the same phone) my battery loaded in his bb but his one did turn on in mine. That ruled out the battery. i tried turning it on from the charger without the battery in it still did not work. i searched on the internet for possible fixes,i tried a software update, but it would not initialise the device. I would request a swap out however, i do not have a back up of the device, stupid i know. But i cant lose the data on the device i stored loads of pics, videos and contacts. Is there anyway of these getting restored? Please help!!

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Kasif
My Device: BB Bold 9700
My Carrier: Grameenphone

Re: BB bold 9900 not turning on ... Flashing Red light

Same problem here since 18th. Cannot access the phone yet. If any solution found please let me know

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cornick
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

im getting the same issues aswell. i done an update earlier and now wont turn on,annoying.........................

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rakann
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: n

same thing happened with me for 3 times in less than 6 months  . i advise u to switch to iphone or samsung, blackberry is trying to compeat with them by releasing phones without experiencing them . Blackberry  will never reach apple or samsung tehnology

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Kasif
My Device: BB Bold 9700
My Carrier: Grameenphone

Yahoooooo!!!!! Blackberry Bold 9700 Started Working Once Again

I was very upset for last few months as my BB 9700 was blackout and wasn't turning on. However, I couldn't find any solution in this community and was disheartened by the frustrating messages from the users with the same history. Last of all a Bangladeshi mechanic fixed the problem of my BB 9700 and I'm quite happily using my BB Bold 9700 now.

Please use plain text.