07-12-2014 04:00 PM
I get the LED binary flash 1111. (four quick pulses of the LED) This means the OS Signiture is invalid.
- I tried restoring the device through BBDTM, both with, and without the battery.
- I tried deleting the software through BBSAK, and Crack Util. (When doing this, i get the error that the phone is not connected.)
- I tried restoring the device through the Application Loader. i downloaded the software for the Rogers Bold 9900, from http://ca.blackberry.com/support/apps-and-software
Any help would be stellar guys. thanks,
07-12-2014 04:42 PM
I suggest the following information that will be helpful.
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):
"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Congrats! Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.
NOTE: If you do not see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator," then you must download Blackberry's Operating System for your carrier and device.
BlackBerry Device Operating System downloads: http://www.blackberryforums.com/blackberry-device-
Just select the appropriate device model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.
IF the above does not work or help, You will need to use JL_Cmder to wipe the device and subsequently load the OS to the device. Follow the instructions here:
Download JL_Cmder http://www.blackberryforums.com/rim-software/18789
or download BBSAK http://bbsak.org/download.php
If JL_Cmder does not work, you can try this:
and this: KB20371 http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB20371
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB24395 "Error 523", "App Error 523", or "JVM 523" appears on the BlackBerry smartphone
Article ID: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10144
KB10144 How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader