Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Super Contributor
towngirl_04
My Device: Playbook; z10 & Love it!
My Carrier: Bell
Accepted Solution

BBM and Pending notifications won't go

Just realized the other day you can make a Group in the BBM's and send one message to multiple people.  So, I was trying it out. 

I sent a request to 2 people, to join.  One accepted no problem..  For the second person, their request to join didn't seem to go through, so I sent it multiple times.  But they HAD joined & then deleted, as test was over.  

By the time we were done testing, got it all sorted out. Deleted the Group etc... I guess because for 1 of the people I send the request multiple times thinking it wasn't going through I now have "Pending" sitting at the bottom of the BBM area, & can't get rid of the Pending notification (pending waiting for them to join).  They joined once. Deleted.  & they no longer have it showing at their end, to join. 

I can't get rid of the Pending.  Any idea on how to do that?

TIA

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04

Re: BBM and Pending notifications won't go

I read somewhere else on the forum to "Try Resetting the device taking out the battery for 30 seconds and reinstalling again."

I did that last night... didn't change a thing.

I also highlighted the bar that says "Pending" & deleted all history but that also did not remove the "Pending"

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04

Ou... reading the forum, it seems this is a recurrent problem that we're left with these "Pending" notifications that we can't get rid of :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
cochamarco
My Device: BB Bold
My Carrier: Indosat

if you still have notification on your blackberry screen it because you dont read the notification
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04

I read it... you can't really read it. It says "name of person. Pending (Waiting for Authorization). If I click it, it just opens the Contact Profile.  So, how do I read it to make it go away. I'm looking at it right now as I've done many times

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04

OK so I had to delete the contact. delete the person on the assiotaion to the chat group.  delete person again.

once it was ALL deleted... the stuck "Pending (Waiting for Authorization)" notificaiton went away.  Definately a problem there with those Pending notifications.  There should be a way to End the Pending in case you don't want to look at it anymore :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.