Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Hadeelelmasry
My Device: Bold 9780

BBM display picture doesn't update

Hi,

my bbm display picture doesn't update, regardless of how many times I change it .. I have the latest BBM 6.0.0.129 .. Also, my contacts have to change their display picture so it can appear to me, if they don't then it's just as if they don't have a picture!

Is their a fix? 

Thanks

harmil
My Device: blackberry 9900

Re: BBM display picture doesn't update

I bought a 9900 2 days back. The problem i am facing with bbm is tht i cannot see bbm contacts profile pictures at all neither can they see mine. Rest all is working fine. i cn read their messages and status updates but v cant see each others display pics. 

I have bbm 6.0.0.129. Please suggest a best way to clear this problem . 

madisonoh
My Device: Bold 9700

I'm having the same problem. It's been going on for about 2 weeks now and I really hope Blackberry has a solution soon seeing as this problem seems to be widespread. I've done everything to upgrading, whiping my phone completely out and taking out the battery numerous times and nonthing seems to work.

New Contributor
good_june1
My Device: 9900

Helo Friend. I have been experiencing same problem. Could u tell me how u managed to clear this problem as I am beginning to get tired of bb. your hep will be greatly appreciated. Thank You