Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
siddheshveer
My Device: BOLD 9900 October 2012

BBM does not show profile pics of my contacts

hello.,

my BBM is working fine....bt the profile pic of all my contacts has disappeared, even though they update the profile pics...i am not able to view them ...all the contacts on my list has a blank white image which is default when u dont have any profile pics.

my os 7.1 and also in india BBM 7 is not available yet ....and BBM 6.2  which currently i am running also does not appear in App World. so i dont knw hw i can reinstall it

thank you help please

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: BBM does not show profile pics of my contacts

Hi siddheshveer

Those Updates depends on Server you can't do much.But you can try re-installing BlackBerry Messenger to see if it help. first do a backup0 of your BBM contacts locally , for help refer to this KB :

KB20554 How to back up and restore the BlackBerry Messenger contact list

Once you're done, first On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry Messenger from there. After deleting do a Battery Pull Restart like this device POWERED ON remove the battery wait a min. then re-insert it back .

After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse to  http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6   to download  BBM 6.2 .After Installing restore your Contacts from the backup . Please try it to see if that helps in resolving your issue.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.