Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BBM icon disappeared

alizdar24 wrote:

i tried that, there isnt a delete option there either...

Hi alizdar

ON  Application Management highlight BlackBerry Messenger  press   Menu key. Are you unable to see Delete Option on that list ?

If you are unable to delete then try downloading it again , it may ask you to replace the exixting One then click on yes and continue. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: o2

ive pressed then and it only came up wihtview properties or edit permissions, ive also tried to download it again but it doesnt give me the option to download it, when i click on it, it says its already installed. i tried using the    Menu  key also but there isnt an option to download there either...

Elite II

Hi alizdar24

When we highlight BlackBerry Messenger and  press the  Menu   Key delete Options must be there ,

Still if you are unable to delete or even download from previous link then from your Blackberry browser browse or Click here http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6  to download BBM 6.2 .

Please try it and see if you succeed .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: o2

thank you very much! it finally worked Smiley Happy if i get asked to update again, should i or will my problem happen again... thank you ever so much for my help!

Highlighted
Elite II

alizdar24 wrote:

thank you very much! it finally worked Smiley Happy if i get asked to update again, should i or will my problem happen again... thank you ever so much for my help!

Hi alizdar24

You are most welcome Smiley Happy  Regarding BBM update yes you can ,  if you feel or face any issue just try this link and downgrade it and get going Smiley Wink

Cheers !