Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

JSanders
Solutions: 5,894
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 WILL '''NOT''' TURN ON------PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP--------

Try this, connect your BlackBerry to a wall outlet charger, for an hour, and leave the charger connected while you remove the battery for a minute and replace... does it reboot? Any red LED light in the top corner?

What happens?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
determined1
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Tmobile

Re: BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 WILL '''NOT''' TURN ON------PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP--------

Well I've had it charging for almost two hours (without the battery) on my PC and i've fixed in the battery several times, and nnothing happens. I've even tried to wipe the phone with JL_Cmder and BBSAK. But both software cannot detect the phone.:No:

Please use plain text.
JSanders

determined1 wrote:

Well I've had it charging for almost two hours (without the battery) on my PC

You can't "charge" the battery "without the battery".

Besides, I ask you to do this via a WALL OUTLET AC charger, WITH the battery IN the device.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
determined1

Ok I will try it again, but what is the difference when charging with wall charger and desktop USB charger?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
determined1

I charged like you said.....it didn't work.

I've seen some posts about changing IC power.....what are your thoughts on this?

Please use plain text.
JSanders

I don't know what IC power is.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Kasif
My Device: BB Bold 9700
My Carrier: Grameenphone

Hi, I'm facing the same problem from morning with my bold 9700. What to do??????

Need a lot of help. I haven't backed up my files yet..... 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bbswordfish8
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: Fido

My man I have tried it all and i mean all to no avail. Same dead end as you. Computer detects it but cant connect, All i want to do is a wipe so i can attempt an os reload. But then I think, if the device wont turn on it wont initilize when os reloaded... Im sorry to say that some of us have hardware issues, and we've been lumped in with the large crowd of software issues i fear to save rim the pain of admitting multiple problems, but its our case.
Please use plain text.
Ayodejiojo
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: MTN

Please how do i reload the OS when the phone does not even get pass the red light. its not booting at all.

Please help.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rakann
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: n

the company should take all bacckberry bold 9900 and refund or give us another phone instead of it, bold 9900 is a total **bleep**, all the people i know who has it have the same issues, im fed up with blackberry's

Please use plain text.