Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

BLACKBERRY UPDATE 7.1.0 PLEASE HELP

another problem, i have now done an update on my phone and it seems to be staying on, which did take 12hrs to do the begining half, now my screen says

"Backing up your data"

Social Feeds 0%

Overall Backup Progress 6%

if i turn the phone off and then back on it just goes straight back to this, however the prob is it has been on this screen since half 7 this morning...

what should i do? i cant access anything else, is there a way of re-staring the back up process as i dont think this is rightm i had only backed my phone up yesterday...

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BLACKBERRY UPDATE 7.1.0 PLEASE HELP

also.... at the top of my screen it says the signal is off? ? ? could this be what is making it not work? if so how do i turn it back on? sorry ... millions of questions! :Helpsmilie:

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BLACKBERRY UPDATE 7.1.0 PLEASE HELP

Hello,

I think that your other thread already has what you need:

FYI -- please try to not spread your issues into so many separate threads. When folks come to try and help you, they typically only can see what is in the one thread they are responding to...and therefore do not have the benefit of what has gone on in other threads, and that risks them providing you with redundant advice, wasting everyone's time. Keeping your situation into one thread, especially when the issue is the same one, makes this work best for everyone, including you.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code