Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780

BOLD 9780 cannot run movies, streaming media because of ''media processor is busy''

Hi

BOLD 9780 cannot run movies, streaming media because of ''media processor of device is busy.''

I tried a lockdown, shutdown, reboot, change media-card. Nothing helps
The recived error cannot be found in help. In Dutch, the error says: ''Mediaprocessor van toestel is bezig.'' When I tried reboots the bold opend media without a problem. However, after then trying youtube, it gave back the same error. And I couldn 't acces my videos's also anymore. This problem only happens with video's and streaming media. Not with music, photo's, ... I deleted my movies but it also did not help.

Plz help me, what's the use of a bold if it cannot stream, watch video's anymore? Must I really switch to my Iphone again? This was not my firsy issue with RIM mobiles.

Thanks for reading, plz respond.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780

Re: BOLD 9780 cannot run movies, streaming media because of ''media processor is busy''

!!! Reply !!!!

I rebooted 3 times and meanwhile is also deleted all my apps, even blackberry ones, it helps. HOWEVER, this situation ccan be easily triggerd by ''rotten links, media filles of any sort'' the processor just keeps on loading, buffering. It tends to keep in that phase like being struck by lightning and endesly reapting it 's self.

Due to those rottn links (youtube triggerd it, I cannot see how a tie is tied. **bleep**, all that trouble for a tie .. ). Anyways, this problem is not solved and RIM needs to adress this issue quikly, i searched arround and this problem can be diffirent with dif. Types of media not working etc ...

Thanks for reading, plz comment if you know other solutions, software updates, ...