Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
dramitvij
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

BOLD 9900 SOFTWARE HANG UPS

BLACKBERRY wants to capture the market without looking after its existing customers. I have 2 blackberry bold 9900-black and white . Its a amazing device but its software hang ups is so frustating. if a sms is coming and u make a call, ure software gets hanged up and i cant hear thru the call. I have to shut off and on the cell by removing the battery. u go to the authorised service centre in delhi, disinterested technical staff keep ure cell for 15 days n same problem is back. BLACKBERRY actually wants its customers to leave them and go away to other companies, its very sad but its true.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BOLD 9900 SOFTWARE HANG UPS

dramitvij wrote:

BLACKBERRY actually wants its customers to leave them and go away to other companies, its very sad but its true.

You know that's not true.  You're upset and you're venting, that's all.

The Bold 9900 is a very advanced and sophisticated device.  With that advanced technology  comes the chance for more to go wrong.  Start by clearing your phone's cache by removing your battery with the phone powered on then replacing it a few seconds later.

Give that a shot and post back with your results.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dramitvij
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

so u expect me to remove battery everytime it hangs up??????????then instead of seeing patients il keep removing the battery everytime a sms n a call together get stuck. its the software which needs to be corrected. instead of updating n correcting ure mistakes u tell us to keep removing batteries. and its not vent its the **bleep** we have to go thru for making the mistakes of buying bb everytime.

Please use plain text.
Bold9900User
My Device: Bold9900
My Carrier: 0836755777

I have the same problem....removing the battery 2 to 3 times a day - just to make an sms or tweet....going to buy another phone. Love the Bold9900. But not sure why I have to keep removing the battery. Also logged a fault on this.
Please use plain text.