Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
bjeannin
My Device: BOLD 9000

Bad colours on camera

I get pink colour instead of white when using the camera though perfectly ok if I use video

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Bad colours on camera

Does it do the same thing after a battery pull?  If so, I think this could be a hardware issue.  Can you take it to the store or repair shop?

My Device: BOLD 9000

I tried a few battery pulls without success. What puzzles me is that the Video works perfect. It is the camera that will display bad colours mostly pink instead of white. I have tried all options for white balance with no success

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

That is strange.  I would recommend a software reload but I think you should have the store check it out first.  I'm not sure how old your phone is, but I know the bold 9000 series was launched in 2008.