Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
bill1438
My Device: blackberry 9930

Bank of America Mobile Deposit app

why wont the bank of america mobile check deposit portion of the app work with any blackberry smart phones??? 

Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Bank of America Mobile Deposit app

Hello. Does this help: https://www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking/blackberry-banking-app.go ?
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
New Contributor
bill1438

No im sorry that doesn't help... I can get the app but i want to make remote deposits by taking a picture of the check with my blackberry phone.  This part of the app only works with android, iphone, windows phone... but not blackberry!  I dont get it .. my blackberry can take a fine picture.. why cant bofa get it to work with the blackberry??? 

Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Well. You will have to ask Bank Of America about that. It's their app and their own services.
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
New Contributor
bill1438

i dont understand why a team from blackberry doesn't develop this app?  I really want mobile check deposit to work with my blackberry... to the point i was ready to change banks from bank of america to have it.  I found about 10 major banks very quickly that have this app, but none of them work with the blackberry... you have to have iphone or android to use it at ANY Bank.  As much as i hate it, im seriously considering giving up my blackberry and going with iphone or android in order to have this app. :smileysad: