Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Abanobsamir
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Etisalat

Black Berry ID ISSUE

i have my Bold 9900 it keeps asking for the BlackBerry ID to logg in to use the cell phone i type them but it also keep on saying INVALID username mean while i am logged in with the same id and pw on the web site and it refuse to be accepted on the cell phone it is my last attempt and i cant afford losing all my Data cos it has work data and soo many data that i can never get again

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Black Berry ID ISSUE

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post for helpful information concerning your BBID situation:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

There is no situation where failure to enter the proper BBID credentials will wipe your device...rather, lockout is what happens. If your BB is already associated to some BBID but it is not yours, then you need to WIPE the device in order to change the associated BBID -- refer to the link above, the KB linked from option 2 of the two choices.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.