Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: blank
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry 9360, Reset to Factory

Hello,
I forget my password on password keeper. I've tried to remember but no one match.
I have a problem with blackberry protect. I don't understand what happened with it.
I have a problem with blackberry app world, too. I don't understand why I can't open my world and download any applications. Error Id 30702.
So I wanna reset my blackberry to factory. If I reset it, I will lose everything. Will password keeper be in my blackberry after I reset it?
Thanks.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: BlackBerry 9360, Reset to Factory

[ Edited ]

Hi and welcome to the forums!

The reset to factory command will completely remove all software from the device.

You will have to reinstall the device OS you will be able the password keeper option to reinstall it. It will be a fresh install and will not have any password information stored.

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB31291 How to reset a BlackBerry smartphone to factory settings using BlackBerry Desktop Software

"Warning: The following procedures will delete all data on the BlackBerry smartphone. Back up the data prior to performing the procedure. For instructions, see the product documentation for the relevant BlackBerry smartphone model."

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

Thanks for the solution.
Games, like Word Mole and Brickbreaker, and some applications, like Memopad, Calculator, Tasks, Document To Go, Smart Tags, and others, will them be in my blackberry after reset or I need to reinstall them?
New Contributor

It's no problem for me if there's no password in Password Keeper. I just need that applications back as well as the first time I bought it.
Thanks for the solution. I'll try it asap.
Games, like Word Mole and BrickBreaker, and some applications, like MemoPad, Calculator, Tasks, Document To Go, Smart Tags, and others, will them be in my BlackBerry after I reset or I need to reinstall them?
My Carrier: DUR-elle

Hi

How do I reset my BlackBerry 9360 to factory settings?

Thanks.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Look at the 2nd reply of Bifocals.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"