Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
badawimm
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Vodafone

BlackBerry 9790 Battery cover

I got a new BlackBerry Bold 9790 last week from Virgin Mega Store, and after I have already opened it, switched from my old BB 9700 and started texting, I found that the battery cover is not tightly in place, it moves a little on top as if not put in place correctly, I removed it and put it back several times with no luck, I took the phone back to the store, they refused to exchange it, and they told me all BB 9790 is like that!! And that is a factory defect in all of the phones!!

I tried to find any contact details to send an e-mail to BlackBerry or RIM, but I couldn’t.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Does anyone know how to report this to BlackBerry?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: BlackBerry 9790 Battery cover

This is not true. Your store misguided you. All the device are not same as they said. Why don't you ask them to show a device with same problem?

You may try contacting RIM from the below link: http://us.blackberry.com/customer-service/contact-us.html

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
badawimm
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BlackBerry 9790 Battery cover

Thanks for the reply,

I tried that link, it only has online support like plogs, this community and twitter one, no direct e-mail to RIM or BB.

The store opened a couple of devices for me, not exactly mine though, mine is the black one, they opened a couple of pink ones, their battery cover moves a little , but not as bad as mine!! I was not very convinced, but I didn't know what to do.

Brand new devices shouldn't be like this!

Please use plain text.