Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
Arsik
My Device: BlackBerry 9900 Bold

BlackBerry 9900B (Forgot password on the AppWorld)

Dear BlackBerry holders, please give me a wink how to reset password on AppWorld (BlackBerry ID).

Unfortunatelly, I forgot password and can't remember the Secret question.

What do I need now to do ?

Appreciate any help.

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: BlackBerry 9900B (Forgot password on the AppWorld)

Hi Arsik

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

You have to remember either your BBID password or the security question , otherwise you are struck !

You can try calling your Carrier  if they can help you in resetting your BlackBerry ID password Or login to your email account that you used for BlackBerry ID , search your Inbox and find the original email which was send for BlackBerry ID confirmation , you can delete your BlackBerry ID from there which will allow you to use the same email or username for your BlackBerry ID .

If all above fails then as last option you have to Create and use a new BlackBerry ID , for help refer to this Knowledge Base Article :

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

Please note , while doing so you'll loose access to any of your paid apps that you bought from BlackBerry World .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.