Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

dallas1
My Device: BlackBerry Bold, 9700

BlackBerry App World Error: 30220

I was updating my apps yesterday on my phone. I had purchased Color ID Color Customizer for Contacts awhile back on my phone, and it had popped up with an updated version. I had already updated two other things on my phone and decided before I rebooted that I would update the Colour ID App as well. I clicked on it, and about midway through it updating, BlackBerry App World had popped up saying "BlackBerry App World cannot reach internet access. Please try again later. Would you like to Reboot now?" I clicked okay, seeing as I was going to reboot anyways. When my phone rebooted, I went into my BlackBerry App World and noticed that the Color ID App was missing from my list. I checked in my App folder and it too was missing. When I searched for the App again, it popped up with Purchase, so I clicked it seeing what it would say and it gives me this message: "There was a problem connecting to the payment system. Your transaction has not been processed. Please try again later. (Error Id: 30220)"

I've tried googling the error id and haven't been able to find anything on it. Can someone please help me? It would be greatly appreciated!

rsisley
My Device: Storm 2/9550, Playbook

Re: BlackBerry App World Error: 30220

I'm having the same problem attempting to do a free upgrade for Memory Booster.
seifrjd
My Device: Bold 9700

Yep, me too.  Different application, but the same error.  Is there a problem with App World?

New Contributor
dgriffiths
My Device: Torch 9800

Just started having this problem too, but only with paid apps.

Contributor
dmd31842
My Device: Bold 9930

I haven't been able to access MY World in App World since I got the 9930!

New Contributor
joshua_sx1
My Device: Playbook 64GB

Same error I've encountered. So, is there any solution?
alchea
My Device: 9700 Bold

[ Edited ]

Guys from suppor team answer for the questions please. The first one has been posted weeks ago....

I have almost the same problem i purchased IM+ Pro and got a license key, but later i reinstall OS on my BB coz had some issues, then tryed to install it again bit without success each time then i log in on Appworld and tryed to purchas IM+Pro i receive "Error id: 30220" HOW TO SOLVE IT??? HELP PLZ! i upgradet Appworld with latest version but problem still exist.:Dots: 

Kagisow
My Device: 9300

I am trying to purchase an app on the blackberry app world,and I got this error message The customer has already purchased the application(error I'd:30222)and I don't have the app,I did not purchase the app.Please assist.
Contributor
dmd31842
My Device: Bold 9930

The sprint rep and I wiped the OS from my 9930 and reinstalled the OS two different ways. App World still does not work nor does my email setup. They are shipping me a new device today!  That will be my third in a week. I hope this one works!  :smileyhappy:

mredman48
My Device: bold 9900

try deleting the app world service book. i was getting the same error but once i deleted the service book i was able to download the app no problem