Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Faizan_javaid
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9000

BlackBerry Bold 9000 Una

Hello,

I have blackberry bold 9000. Suddenly it slipped from hand and cover on flash at the back side has breaked.. Now mobile is not able to start. Whenever I put battery in phone red light turn on for few seconds and then mobile restarts automatically. It continues and mobile restarts again and again. I want to confirm that red light is the sign that mobile verifies hardware accessories and then turn it on. if hardware accesories are not completed then it restarts. Is it so?

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: BlackBerry Bold 9000 Una

Hi there, your only option at this point maybe to see if you can reload the software on the device. This may or may not help. If it doesn't, your device likely has physical damage. To reload the software, follow the instructions in the link below:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

I hope this info helps.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Faizan_javaid
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9000

Hello,

I have consult with a hadware engineer for this . He has checked this that there is no problem in hardware. Its working fine. Its software problem. but i am not able to install software. When I am attach device with my laptop. Black berry desktop manager gives me option to repair the device software. it download complete software and load and when it prompt to device initiliaze . It fails. Is there any other way to flash device software ???

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Did you use the method I described in the post above?

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.