Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

weijie
My Device: blackberry bold 9700

Re: BlackBerry Bold 9700 Traditional and Simplified Chinese Language Support – Very Easy

Hi MisurA,

i just get my BB bold 9700 like 2 weeks ago but i cant install the chinese input in it..

i followed the steps u mention but when it comes to the application loader there, the  “East Asian Language and Input Support” does not appear in my Application name window. it only shows all application i have in my BB.. Can you assist?

Highly appreciate :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
frankip9700
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BlackBerry Bold 9700 Traditional and Simplified Chinese Language Support – Very Easy

If you haven't sorted it out yet, try this:

Make sure you have the 9700AllLang_PBr5.0.0_rel1014_PL5.1.0.112_A5.0.0.602_AT_amp_T

Once it is set up, do not use the Blackberry desktop to do the update.  Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader and look for Loader.exe.  Run it and select the proper language support and input methods.

It works well for my 9700.  

Hope this helps.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ou_wong
My Device: Not Specified

Hi MisurA,

I did follow the steps that you provided to me twice but I cannot see any“East Asian Character and Font Support" after Scroll-down.

Can you help me to solve this or provide a website that I can download that sofaware.thx
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shihe
My Device: BB Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-mobile

Yes, it is great idea. I did use Gmail account to carry my hotmail. It works really good. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Choon
My Device: Bold 9700

Hi Buddy,

what should i do if my Desktop Manager v5.0.1 doesn't have the east asian language selection after connected my BB to my PC..should if reinstalll again the software??

Please use plain text.
melailee
My Device: 9700 bold

my blackberry bold 9700 doesn't register to any text promos of GLOBE

please help!! im really frustrated. Im currently using BB bold 9700 and i'm having trouble registering to GLOBE text promos like unlitxt,sulitxt etc. I kept on registering on it but the reply was always "the keyword you type is invalid" but I'm really sure that i typed the correct words in able for me to register on a particular text promos. When i check on my balance, it worked except for the text promos. HELP!!!:smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
kim610079
My Device: black berry 9700

hello.

where can we download korean font support?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
maisy0818
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: 8520

how to input and display chinese into my blackberry curve 8520

Hi i have a problem installing the language into my blackberry!

I installed the multi-language package and after that i opened up the desktop manager but chinese was not an option for me to tick the box.....so is there a step i skipped?? would someone be able to help me please??

Please use plain text.