Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
BPRB
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodacom

Blackberry 9700 - How do I take photo's in quick succession?

As a first time owner of a Blackberry mobile I hope I am not asking a stupid question. I would like to take photo's in quick succession but I can't seem to avoid the long delay between each photo,  currently I click to take a photo, the screen goes blank for a short while and then I am presented with the picture I have just taken, the "cursor" then has to be moved over to the camera icon in the left hand corner where I again have to click on the camera icon and once more the screen goes blank while it thinks about what it needs to do and then again I am in a position to take another picture, the whole process does not take that long but it is frustrating when you want photo's in quick succession. What I would like is "click - photo" ..."click- photo" ...without previewing it each time.

I cannot see anything obvious in settings so maybe there is some software that I need to download, can anyone offer any suggestions or is this just one of those things I have to live with....Many thanks in anticipation  :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.