Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

Blackberry 9700 - Inability to Access Email Settings

Hello - today I had to change my email password on the Shaw server as a spammer had hijacked my address. I have been unable to update the email password on my 9700. Having clicked on the Setup icon, followed by the Email button, and then the Internet Mail Account option, nothing happens - I return to the previous page. I have tried accessing the
mobile.blackberry.com" site, as recommeneded by some others who have experienced this problem, but to no avail. I keep getting redirected to the Canadian Blackberry mobile website, and there is no option to scroll down to a Communication tab, etc. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I had no difficulty changing the password in my ipad.

HELP!!!   

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Blackberry 9700 - Inability to Access Email Settings

Another link to try from your phone's browser is www.blackberry.com/integrate

Let us know if that helps you. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Blackberry 9700 - Inability to Access Email Settings

Brilliant!! Problem solved, although I don't understand why the solution is as opaque as it seems...

Thank you!!