Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
My Device: blackberry bold 9790
My Carrier: virgin mobile

Blackberry 9790 Email Setup

just got a brand new 9790 today and I've been trying to setup my internet email. I clicked the SETUP icon, went to EMAIL ACCOUNTS & it takes me straight to ENTERPRISE ACTIVATION . it's suppose to take me to internet setup like the ones in the videos I watched, is it not? Can anyone help me? I'm really fusterated right now

My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Digicel

Re: Blackberry 9790 Email Setup

My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Digicel

In the last post where you see 'att' place your own providers name in your case 'virgin'
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Mobily

amyv wrote:

just got a brand new 9790 today and I've been trying to setup my internet email. I clicked the SETUP icon, went to EMAIL ACCOUNTS & it takes me straight to ENTERPRISE ACTIVATION . it's suppose to take me to internet setup like the ones in the videos I watched, is it not? Can anyone help me? I'm really fusterated right now

Did you resolve this email setup issue? I have the same problem. 

My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Orange

I've managed to set up one of my emails but my main email account keeps on saying invalid username and password when it is the correct ones that I am entering.

It says if problem persists contact hotmail so I had a look at their forums but they say it can be sorted through the Blackberry forum. Can anyone help?