Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
joasip
My Device: 9900

Blackberry 9900 Won´t turn on and no red light..

So yesterday morning my phone got really hot and died, I supposed it was because of the battery was drained, an hour after that I got home and I connected to the wall charger but it wont turn on and no even the red light... I have done some research over the internet about this issue and have tried some solutions but none of them have worked so far.. I pulled the battery out and put back it, I left it charging the whole night, I tried to connect it to the computer and it wont recognize it.. If someone can help me with this problem I would really appreciate it.. My phone is big part of my job and I need it to have running normally..

Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

Re: Blackberry 9900 Won´t turn on and no red light..

If no LED blinking/flashing or can't connect to PC i think its time for a new Phone.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do;jsessionid=7F84A22C55B67156E437E611B19B88ED?...
New Contributor
joasip
My Device: 9900

Re: Blackberry 9900 Won´t turn on and no red light..

I tried this and no luck yet.. If anyone knows any other option to try to get my Blackberry back to life would be very helpful.