Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

jiymey
My Device: 9900

Blackberry 9900 turn on normaly but cant use BBM and any application

hi, please help me...

i buy blackberry 9900 in ebay...

first i use is normal everything ok. but couple day i cant use application and email setup

couple week i cant use bbm.    

somebody help my blackberry... now my blackberry like another phone. just call and text...

thanks 

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Blackberry 9900 turn on normaly but cant use BBM and any application

Hi there,

Let's start with the obvious places to check:

1. Do you have a BlackBerry data plan enabled on your phone? You will want to contact your carrier to ensure things are set up correctly on their end.

2. If you do have a BlackBerry data plan, go to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table, then press the BB Menu button and select Register Now. Can you now access your Email Setup?

3. Is there any chance you may have bought a stolen BlackBerry? If so, it is possible that all access to the BlackBerry data network has been cut off, meaning that you won't have access to email, BBM, etc. You can try to contact your own service provider and/or the original service provider for the phone to see if there is anything they can tell you. If nothing else, I would contact the seller and ask them. If you paid by PayPal, you may have a recourse if your device was originally stolen.

I hope this info helps.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!