Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: Naaptol.com

Blackberry Bold 9000 not accepted for service by BB service centre.

I purchased BB Bold 9000 from Naaptol.com Order No 3620273, complaint no. 3718457 etc.

Naap tol after so many calls and complaints declared warranty as only 6 months. BB service centre at Jammu (J&K State, India) is refusing to service this set as it is outdated. Naaptol is also giving standard reply that they will call back in 24-48 hours.

No reply from naaptol no action by Blackberry service centre.

i am stuck with a dead Black berry. 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry Bold 9000 not accepted for service by BB service centre.

Hi rakeshkasba

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

If you buy a BlackBerry Device from any Unauthorized agent or Internet site you will not deserve a genuine BlackBerry Warranty. You had to Contact those from whom you had purchased  that device for any warranty related issues.To get a valid Warranty always buy from any Authorized BlackBerry Store or Carriers.

Try visiting a local repair shop and see what they can do or else contact the vendor from whom you brought that device and if possible ask for a replacement or refund .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.