Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

dfrye
My Device: BB 9650

Blackberry Bold 9650 - Strange Issue - Can't access the options menu

Hey,

So, I have a BB Bold 9650 with Sprint. I need to make some alterations to my settings in the options menu, but I currently can't access it. Nothing happens whenever I try to click on the settings menu icon in my Blackberry's menu. I have tried a battery pull as well as a full factory reset, but it still ain't working. Any help please? I need this phone working for my job.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Blackberry Bold 9650 - Strange Issue - Can't access the options menu

Friend do not trying to change the Blackberry OS, update it and then try and let us know if your problem was solved.

Since this is the OS that lacks componetes or cod to work perfectly or are OS errors.

I recommend that you upgrade your OS.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

Re: Blackberry Bold 9650 - Strange Issue - Can't access the options menu

Do a security wipe and reload your OS, see these articles.

Thanks.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.