Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
woxlee
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Bold 9700 Enterprise Activation Problems

Hi All;

New member here, I have a new Bold 9700 and I am trying to complete my enterprise activation but I am constantly recieving the following error message:

Activation failed. An error was encountered when sending the activation transmission.

Does anyine have any ideas how this can be fixed? My carrier is Telstra.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
silviajo
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 Enterprise Activation Problems

Hi there...I'm newbie too...can u tell me how to post a new thread/topic?I can't find any to post new thread bout my problem...:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
robgou
My Device: 8330

Hi,

I think your problem could be one of "no data connection" or no data service. go into

- Options

- Advance options

- service books

Verify that you have like about 2 pages of entries, if you don't it is usually because your services provider (ie: Bell, Rogers etc) maybe did not activate your data service properly.

- First, try to (while your blackberry is open) remove the battery, wait 10-15 secs, then reput your battery in let the BB restart by itself.

- Make sure that your 3G is showing, which is usualy a sign that your data services is active.

if it still doesn`t work, I would suggest you call your service provider help desk and have them verify your profile that:

1st: your DATA service is enable

2nd: that BES is in your profile, if BIS is the only thing  enable, you won`t be able to activate throu an Enterprise activation that goes throu a BES­.

Hope that helps.

Please use plain text.
sureshchanti2503
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: friends mobile

Hi All;
            New member here, I have a new Bold 9700 and I am trying to complete my enterprise activation but I am constantly recieving the following error message:

Activation failed. An error was encountered when sending the activation transmission.

Does anyine have any ideas how this can be fixed?
Please use plain text.