Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

aggsweta
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Blackberry

Blackberry Bold 9780 - Have downloaded a theme from App World & post the restart the handset is getting hanged

Hello,

Can someone help me. I have downloaded a theme from App World & post the installation its showing an error message: 

Uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_phone_app (318) is not responding; process terminated

I have tried opening the App World to delete the theme, the handset is getting hanged. Cannot open the App World & not even other icons.

Can someone suggest how to rectify

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,840
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry Bold 9780 - Have downloaded a theme from App World & post the restart the handset is getting hanged

Start the device in Safe Mode, and go to Options > Device > Applications and delete that theme.  Article ID: KB17877 How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB17877

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.